We continue to grow and build our reputation as the nation's most trusted GPR business.
Job Description - Entry Level
On the Job Training Provided Advanced G.P.R. Corporation located in Scottsdale, Arizona is seeking a GPR Ground Penetrating Radar Field Service Engineer for Concrete Reinforcement and Utility location and inspection. Advanced GPR uses the highest quality equipment available on the market to perform subsurface mapping, concrete inspections, and Preconstruction investigation at some of the largest commercial, Industrial, mining, retail, and residentialconstruction sites throughout the country.
- Oversee the collection of data using a variety of highly technical instruments on various project sites. This will include providing field oversight for field data collection activities.
- Responsible for the daily safe and efficient operation of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Equipment.
- Perform detailed inspection of the set scope of work components and report findings in daily reports.
10-20% Travel Required within AZ and out of state (1-5 days typical) and on-call monthly rotation within teams.
- Self-motivated, team player with strong collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to contribute effectively as part of a team
- Ability to analyze complex data, situations, and resolve using sound, professional judgment
- An aptitude for engineering/construction fundamentals
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience/certifications in operating NDE equipment preferred
- Structural Reinforcement Location
- Underground Utility Location
- Concrete Reinforcement Location
- Maintaining Client Relationships
- Problem Solving Skills and the ability to flow within a dynamic environment
- Working from raised heights off of a ladder, scaffold, and/or scissor lift when necessary
- Maintaining OSHA Safety Regulations at all times
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs upstairs and load in a vehicle
- Qualifications and Requirements: Entry level - 0 to 3 years of experience, GPR technicians with experience are also available at higher wages.
- Computer Competency minimum in Pages, Numbers, and Email (Apple Preferred)
- Clean Driving Record (Required)
- Drug-Free Workplace - Pre-Employment testing & Job-site drug testing occurs as dictated by clients
- AutoCAD and Blueprint reading a plus Salary: DOE Job Type: Full-time